This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

søndag den 24. november 2013

Dúné live streaming tonight!



The Danish band Dúné is streaming their acoustic concert tonight at 8PM UTC + 1. For people who don't know this band it would be worth checking them out, I'm just saying. You can put them in the genre of rock and electric, so they are definitely up to date with their sound. With this new electronic genre everywhere, you can't help but enjoy some acoustic tracks once in a while, am I right? Though I'm not saying I don't like it, just look at the band Veto, I love their sound!!!
But if you want to watch the concert, use this link:
https://www.youtube.com/user/CPHLIVE


I actually intended to buy tickets to this show, but they were sold out pretty quickly, so I'm gonna watch it from my bedroom in stead :)

I hope you are all having a great weekend

XOXO Emily

1 kommentar:

  1. Resilience" comes to McGill University, exploring ideas of loss and recovery through the use of emotional narrative, glittery hair, and subverted expectation. Featuring works by Sarah Kirkland Snider, Leoš Janáček, Alexander Scriabin, Frédéric Chopin, Sergei Prokofiev and Alberto Ginastera. venues

    SvarSlet