This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

mandag den 7. januar 2013

Green Day and All Time Low

So Green Day is coming to Denmark. I screamed. A LOT. But then I realized that it was the same freaking day as I'm going to Tanzania with my drama team. FML. Okay I found peace with it. I'm gonna stalk them later in life, but yesterday I heard a rumor of All Time Low being their supporting act. WUT?!?!!!!! I can't not go to Tanzania. Why is this happening to me?

I figure, if it's true. I have to go to Sweden or Germany and see them there. I can't miss this opportunity to see not one, but two of my favorite bands. I couldn't sleep last night. Just the thought of missing them both keeps me up.

'

What will I do?

XOXO Emily

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar