This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

tirsdag den 8. januar 2013

No Green Day and All Time Low

Sadness is filling my body as I write this. It drowns every last positive emotion a have left in my body :(

Just kidding. No I'm not gonna go all dramatic. I am sad though. Turns out that All Time Low's BIG ANNOUNCEMENT was an US tour. FML. Why is it always US ans UK tours?

So I won't see them this summer.

And for Green Day. The closest shows are in other countries far far away. I would have to go by airplane. If that's the case, I might just go to London or something to see them. I mean what's the point.

So no stalking down Green Day or All Time Low yet. I will get back to you on that, when the time comes.

 

XOXO Emily

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar