This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

tirsdag den 14. maj 2013

Long time, no see

It's a long time since I've talked to you guys, but I've been so so busy with school. Now I only have a week left. One week, and I don't have to go to school anymore. I just need my exams to be overwith and I'll graduate in little over a month.
Danish school system can be confusing to others, yes.

But since last time I wrote, I have been keeping up with my music interests - and I have to say that All Time Low has been on my mind a lot of the time.

I'm not gonna review anything now, cuz' I'm in English class, but when I get home :)
I promise.



XOXO Emily

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar