This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

onsdag den 23. oktober 2013

Second hand stores

I love them.

Just yesterday I bought a copy of Nickelback's Silver Side Up for just 9 danish "kroner" (1,65 USD, 1,21 EUR, 1,02 GBP). Every time i go into these stores I go directly to the music shelves. Sometimes you find nothing, other times you find gold.

For instance; I looked at the vinyl-record shelves, and only found shit, then I looked at the CD's and found this baby.

There's a lot of money to be saved, and you might find something there, that you won't be able to find in a usual music store.

In my town, Humlebæk, there is a second hand store, which I go to every time I wait for my bus.

This is a good advice for students, who do not have a lot of money - which is basically every student.

Am I the only one thinking of Thrift Shop by Macklemore right now???

Nevermind, I hope you have a good day.



XOXO Emily

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar