This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

mandag den 26. august 2013

30STM VMA Best Rock Video: Up In the Air

ECHELON, OUR BOYS WON!

Now I didn't get to see the VMA's, because of the time differences causing to be in the middle of the dark night, and because I had a driving lesson this morning. But I'm excited anyways. Damn good job people!

SO here is there acceptance "speech".. Just look at how happy they got when they opened that convolute and how excited they were about the fans that they just went over there to group hug them :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlZTC4Bhjck

If this doesn't say gratefulness I don't know what will then.

And for the winning video (because of course; It has to be shown!!). Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9uSyICrtow



















XOXO Emily

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar