This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

mandag den 9. juli 2012

Iceland noooow!!

So the internet on computer has been down for the past couple pf days, and that's why I haven't updated. It's so annoying!!!

But I'm a happy girl today. In a couple of hours I'm off to Iceland. I just wanted to wish everyone a nice summer, and I'll see you when I get back in three weeks.

I'm writing on my mom's amd dad's computer, so you won't get a picture today. I'm sorry.

What are you doing this summer. Leave a comment, and I'll get back to you when I get back home.

See you, you beautiful people of the internet :D

XOXO Emily <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar