This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

fredag den 16. november 2012

Oh. It's gonna be a BIG bang

So yesterday I got really hooked (for some reason) on Rock Mafia's 'The Big Bang'.
I think I heard it like 5 times in a row. I was dancing weirdly trying (which is the main word in this sentence) to sing along and celebrating that I felt better after a day with illness.

You should have seen me. You would have laughed!

So here it is. I just wanna make you happy - and this song makes me happy :D (see really HAPPY :D :D )

Rock Mafia: The Big Bang

What a lovely song, huh? ;)

Maybe it has something to do with the gorgeous Kevin Zeegers <3 (playing Alec in The Mortal Instruments  City of Bones)


Tonight I'm going out with some of the best girls in the world. We are gonna have dinner at a nice restaurant and then we'll go watch the new Twilight movie. GIRLS NIGHT OUT. It's gonna be a BIG bang (not literally)

XOXO Emily

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar