This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

onsdag den 14. november 2012

Sick

Yes. I'm sick. And I hate it. Sometimes you just wish you were sick, just so you wouldn't have to o to school, but then when you actually are sick you just pray to get well soon. It's not like that. I hate being sick so much that I try to avoid it as much as possible. My parents were both sick like two months ago, and I did everything not to get sick too. And now. Well now I'm sick, even though nobody else is sick. HOW COME THE WORLD BE AGAINST ME!!!!????!!!!  (Yes that is how I think when I'm feeling like this).
Anyways, it's a good thing I have the day off at school so I won't get absence. Maybe I feel better tomorrow.

I'm spending my day feeling sorry for my self and watching Supernatural. Just started on season 3, so don't give me any spoilers.


XOXO Emily

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar