This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

mandag den 19. november 2012

Punk

Just saw this picture and thought you should see it. This is how I think sometimes:


(It says: PUNK. Because having your style doesn't mean being a bad influence)

That is so true. My mom keeps telling me to be careful not to look like a punker. Why? I have my own style, and I don't even think it's punk-like. I can't identify my style, I wear what I like!

I don't think it's cool to always follow the latest trends. I think it's better to just be comfortable with the clothes you already love. Am I right?

Of coarse people can change styles, but I don't think you should  hate the way you look if its not how the majority look.

XOXO Emily

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar