This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

søndag den 9. december 2012

All Time Low - you are making me poor

Because of a sale on All Time Low's web store I was a bad girl and spend 108 dollars today. Ups. So much for being generous this Christmas. I actually saved 62 dollars, so that's a lot (and shipping was free!).

I know that you are supposed to give in the holiday season and not keep buying stuff for yourself that you don't need, but I figured: I received a lot of money for my 18th birthday and in Denmark, when you turn 18 the state gives you money for attending school (it's called SU and it is every student's best friend).

I just don't know what to say to my parents when that package comes. Guess I have to figure that out within the next 4 weeks :P

I wanna show you what I bought:

Atl_deadset_1_medium

So there you have it. 9 items. My mom's gonna kill me...

XOXO Emily

2 kommentarer:

  1. And I'm going to steal it :) <3

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh no you are not. They are mine. My own. My precious.

    And they are not for you, even though you are my best friend <3

    SvarSlet