This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

torsdag den 6. december 2012

For Baltimore

All Time Low's newest music video.

I actually really really like this animation video. It's both cute and fun - and it has a meaning. I'm not really a fan of animated music videos, but I think this absolutely works!

Watch the video here ;)

I was watching an interview with the guys. Check it out. They talk about the video (among other things)

Watch the interview here ;)

(keywords in this interview is tattoos, the end of the world, child molester and what's gonna happen after their tour)

     
XOXO Emily

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar