This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

søndag den 23. december 2012

The Apocalypse

I barely survived it. For the past two weeks my brain has been chopped, boiled, cooked, eaten, spit out, picked up, licked on, and then exploded. In that order. I had to write a 20 pages text-analyses and psycho-analyses on The Catcher in the Rye for my school. COOKED! That is why I haven't been writing in here. Not even on Alex's and Rian's birthdays.

So here we go. Happy 25th birthdays guys.

  

Tomorrow is the 24th, and that is when we celebrate Christmas in Denmark, so I won't be posting tomorrow either.

Merry Christmas guys <3

XOXO Emily

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar