This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

fredag den 22. juni 2012

DAMNED IF I DO YA (DA IF I DON'T)

Due to the All Time Low fit I'm having right now I will have Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't) as my Friday music video.

Please; enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRTq_6jY_KM


I have never yelled this much of a music video as I have with this one. On this point I can be like my friend who can't shut up when she's watching a movie. I yell of Alex who is an irrogant bastard in this video, I yell at Jack who hits Alex, I yell at the talkshow host just because I don't like her, I yell at the school teacher for being so irresponsible, I whimper when I see Sach lying uncontious on the floor, I cheer when I see Rian beat the shit out of those drums ( ;P ), and I coo when Alex and the teacher kiss in the end just because it is a little sweet and just because I CAN'T HELP IT PEOPLE. I CAN'T HELP IT !!!

Brilliant music video - super fun. And great song - I especially like the drums in this song - but now when I think about it, Rian is a special drummer. I can't really compare him other drummers because his style is so unique. I love that!!!!!

What is your favorite All Time Low song? Please make me happy and leave a comment :D

XOXO Emily <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar