This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

lørdag den 30. juni 2012

I don't wanna grow up :(

After writing my last post I started thinking: "Wow I'm actually graduating next year. What if I'm not gonna make it? What if I fail? Or if I can't get in on the shcool I want and have to take a job at McD? :O"

Then I remembered this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPSp2seoIbc


... and I thought: "It's gonna be fine. You are gonna be just fine. Relax and enjoy your summer vacation now. You are gonna have a great life"

I like to think that one day I'm gonna get out of this tiny country and experience the world. Maybe it won't be for the following two or five years. Maybe ten. But someday I'm gonna do something for myself, and I'm gonna enjoy it to the maximum. I've always wanted to see the world and live in another country. I've always thought like California, but now I think I really wanna live in London. IDK...

What do you wanna do with your life? Any exciting plans? I would love to hear about them :D

XOXO Emily <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar