This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

lørdag den 9. juni 2012

The KERRANG Awards!

If you haven't already seen them, here are the winners:

http://www.kerrang.com/blog/2012/06/the_kerrang_awards_fuelled_by_1.html

My Chemical Romance for best international band BABYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! The guys couldn't be there at the award show since they are in L.A. doing their new record (I'm so excited), but they send a little video to say thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZwpKPIeuak&feature=player_embedded

I have absolutely no idea of what is going on with that ghost thing, but whatever. Funny and random, just my style ;)

(This is from last year's award show)

If you could pick, what band, or whitch artist should have won what award?

XOXO Emily <3


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar