So what I'm gonna do today will be a little different. I'm gonna rewiev 50 of my favorite songs. I can't say that theese songs will always be my favorites, because it changes like everyday... :P
You know that feeling?
I'm gonna give you the first halv of the list today, and the rest tomorrow.
Okay lets start:
- This song is my absolute favorite of the album Danger Days.
- This is the version from the musical. I actually like this one better than the original (sorry Billie Joe. Please don't hate on me).
- Also from the musical. Amazing vocals!
- A classic. If you don't know this song you've had an awfull childhood.
- Just an amazing song. Good to sing along to.
- The acoustic version is just better.
- I never get tired of this song.
- My favorite Cherri Bomb song.
- I keep singing that Koo-koo-ka-choo part, and everybody looks at me like I'm crazy :P
- Great lyrics.
- One of my favorites from The Black Parade.
- This song just takes my breath away everytime. I loooove the choir - you really do feel like it's a battle song.
- Just imagine this live. And I mean really live not just some shitty live recording. No, standing in the crowd, jumping up and down, sreaming your heart out with the band and all the other fans.
- My favorite song from Only By The Night
- Also an awesome song to sing along to.
- By the Danish band Nephew. Check it out - it's really cool!
- Also really good live - you know Road To Revolutin.
- Another song be Nephew. I keep changing my mind between this song and 007 Is Also Gonna Die. I don't know which one is better. Well right now I think it's 007.
- This song always makes me smile and make me break out in dance (if there's room for it... I don't do it in the bus *caugh caugh*)
- This song is easy to get stuck on your mind.
- I didn't know that my friend liked this band until she looked throug my IPod and started singing this song.
23. The Middle
- Listen to the lyrics. They help if you feel down.
- I chose the album version - the version with K'naan, NOT Sean Paul - because I simply like that one better.
25. Northern Downpour
- Close your eyes and listen to the music => You are now relaxed.
Do you have a blog? I would love to follow you :)
XOXO Emily <3