This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

lørdag den 30. juni 2012

I'M JUST A KID

A Simple Plan official music video, are you kidding me?!? OMG!!!!

Just kidding. But it had to happen eventually. I've been talking so much about Simple Plan here on my blog that I just had to write about one of their videos.

I'm just a kid is the first Simple Plan song I heard, and I loved it instantly <3 <3 <3 See 3 hearts :D Haha, but uhm yeah. This video is fun and totally relevant. Yesterday I saw the whole first season of Awkward, and it just kinda reminded me of this song (don't ask).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GOR5gvQwDI


So I told you guys I would be updating everyday now until I go to Iceland, and I forgot it yesterday. I'm sorry, but not all that sorry. Yesterday I got my grades, so I was kinda nervous all day (I could first see them at six PM!!!). I must say, that it looks pretty good. Could have been better, but could have been ALOT worse!!! I'm do better in some of the subjects I was shit at in the first half of the year, so I'm happy. I even got two grades higher than last time in history :D (maybe it has something to do with our new teacher...?)

English is still my best subject (top grades), and that's good because that is what I wanna study when I graduate. English and Spanish.

Si :D

XOXO Emily <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar