This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

lørdag den 2. juni 2012

Random => Jimmy Eat World: THE MIDDLE

I don't relly have something for you today. I've been to my sister's birthday party today, so I haven't really thought about what to ost, so I'll just post a random song. :)

The Middle by Jimmy Eat World:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV-HPOHu8mY


First time I heard about Jimmy Eat world was when I was watching One Three Hill with my friend and they played at 'Tric'. Haha good times :D

This song was stuck on my head the whole drive home from my sister, and that is like an hour long drive...

Goodnight everybody :)

XOXO Emily <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar