This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

tirsdag den 26. juni 2012

I'm back :D

For the past couple of days I haven't been posting due to my studying for my religion eksam. I'm sorry if you've waited. But everything is over now. Today was my last exsam and it went okay; could have gone better and could have gone way worse.

So since I don't have to read and study anymore, and my summer vacation has finally, officially started I have time to post more exciting and frequent posts here on my beloved blog.
Hehe. When I tell people that I update almost everyday the look at me like I'm crazy. I just like this so much that I can't not post. It's kind of a eveyday stress release for me - even if nobody is actually reading it...

But starting tomorrow you will have better posts :)

Okay, nice to talk to you. Goodbye for now.





XOXO Emily <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar