This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

onsdag den 13. juni 2012

This Is The End Of Control

I listened to that album 3 times today!!!!!! It's just that good. Cherri Bomb all the way.

I didn't buy the album because you can't do that in Denmark, but instead I went on YouTube. What else? I'm not too comfortable with buying stuff on the internet. I don't trust it.

I'm really surprised by this albut. Usually a band's first album is not as good as their later albums will be, but I think This Is The End Of Control is one of the best album ever. EVER!



I'm sorry for my posts lately. They haven't been that exiting, or long. It's only bacause I'm studying for my excams right now. Next one, religion, is less then two weeks away. I'm really nervous for it. So now you know why I haven't been focused on the blog. When my summer vacation officially starts you will get kick-ass posts. And speaking of summer-vacation, I'm off to Iceland for three whole weeks with my drama team, so no posts there. But I will tell you more about that later.

XOXO Emily <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar