This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

fredag den 1. juni 2012

I FEEL LIKE DANCING

I Feel Like Dancing is a song by the fantastic band All Time Low. It's one of my favorite music videos - mostly because it makes me laugh everytime I watch it :D

They "make fun" of different pop music videos and also (kinda) the whole producer/band relationship and marketing thing. Go see it for yourself - EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE ALL TIME LOW (and in that case get over here so i can kick you (: ). I promise you will laugh. There is a bit of Jersey Shore, Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry... and Rock Star Energy Drink - Ever tasted that shit? It's goooood. Me likey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTJkE8Ki3Gg&ob=av2e


I love the Lady Gaga and Katy Perry parts. Just. Too. Fucking. Hilarious.

My favorite guy of the band has always been and will always be Zack (Merrick). He's the guy who playes the bass and who says 'Put your haert into it' and 'I feel dirty' (in the end). He is just too cute. And have you looked at that stomach? Yawsa! Sorry I just drooled. Haha :D

A thing I love about All Time Low can be quoted. I think it was Jack or Alex (Jack=lead guitarist and Alex=lead singer) (Ryan is on the drums...) who said that they take their music seriously,but they don't take them self too seriously. And I think that's a reason they do these kind of videos. Take a look on some of their other videos and you'll see.
They are passionate about their work and they are true to themselves, but they don't think of themselves as the kings of the world. They seem (and yes, seem again. I still haven't meet them )': Yet ) down to earth.

Are you a fan of All Time Low? If not, who are you a fan of then? Please leave a comment :) Thank You



(...Just because I couldn'r resist...)

XOXO Emily <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar