This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

tirsdag den 12. juni 2012

Sexy time with Green Day

So I don't know how many of you have seen Green Day live - I haven't, but I'm looking forward to the day they will stop by Denmark.

This video is from a concert in Melbourne in 2009, and they're performimng King For a Day, and let's just say that thing get crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8KLXjC8C2g&feature=related

I think Billie Joe kinda likes to show his pale arse on stage. I love the part where Tré is being carried by the strippers. So funny :D


XOXO Emily <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar