This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

søndag den 17. juni 2012

New blog

I found this exciting blog when I was looking for cool pictures on google.

It's called 'DOMESTICATED - Fashion, Culture and Craft from the Dark Side' and it's about >>Music, Arts, Crafts, Recipes and Fashion blogging from a Gothic/Dark Romantic perspective.<<

I think you should check it out.

http://domesticatedgoth.blogspot.dk/


 Have you ever had that feeling the when you read about someone, you're like: I have to meet this person! ?
I feel this way with this woman. She seems really cool, and she likes alot of the things I like. I know I'm never gonna meet her, so I´ll post this instead :)

XOXO Emily <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar