This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

onsdag den 27. juni 2012

This is too wierd

This day has been amazingly wierd.

It all started with an e-mail from Twitter. It said that William Beckett is now following me!!!!! ME! Wiliam Becket!!!! OMG. I think I'm having a heart attack <3 <3 <3 <3

Then I got a friend request on FaceBook from someone named Emilie Bach. AND THAT'S MY NAME!!!!! I't the exact same name :O

Then I looked on her FaceBook page and saw that her taste in music is just like mine.

Then I saw one of her pictures:


She thought it was her, but it's me. ME!!! I'm the number one All Time Low Fan in the whole world  this week according to Fanzy. This was posted on the band's official FaceBook page :D

The I saw some of the comments on the picture she posted. Someone named Gitte Bach had commented. My mother's name is Gitte Bach!!!

The comment this Gitte Bach posted was a question. "How is Denmark? we miss you"
DENMARK!!!! This means this Emilie girl is living here in Denmark, and I might actually have a tiny chance to meet her :O

As said before: This is too wierd...

XOXO Emily <3

1 kommentar:

  1. Okay. So I chatted with her, and she's not from Alaska, she's from Denmark, but live in the U.S.A.

    XOXO Emily <3

    SvarSlet