This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

onsdag den 6. juni 2012

One Direction

For starters: No this is not a hate post toward One Direction!

So today I was at the dentist. They had to check my braces, and they gave me these tiny elastics that I have to put on, and it hurts!!! LIKE FUCK!!!

The rest of the day I spend on making this huge assingnment for tomorrow.And I have a test tomorrow and Friday.

BUT...

...I did have time to do these:



I love nail art! Do it all the time. And now I'm selling my designs to friends :)
This is a design for my friend Elizabeth. She requested it so of cause I made them for her :) Giving it to her tomorrow, so I hope she likes them.

XOXO Emily <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar