This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

fredag den 18. maj 2012

21 GUNS vs. CRIMINAL

Am I the only one who thinks that Green Day's 21 guns and Britney Spears' Criminal videos have the very same plot? I mean the scene where they kiss? Come on. Just take a look:
Britney Spears - Criminal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA2hi3jIXro&feature=related

Green Day - 21 Guns:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r00ikilDxW4
Okay both videos has a scene where a boy and a girl is in a room, the police is shooting bullets through the walls, feathers are flying everywhere, and they kiss. Really? IT'S THE SAME FUCKING SCENE!!!! The only I have to say is that Britney's video is from 2011 and Green Day's video is from 2009. You figure out whose idea it was first...

And just because I can't help myself: Am I the only one who think the kiss between Britney and Jason Trawick is a bit disgusting? It's a little over the top I think. Sorry if you disagree. I don't feel hate towards Britney AT ALL - she's probably a really nice person and all - but I'm not really a fan either. Her songs are a part of my childhood, so I will never hate on the girl, I just don't listen to her music now

Okay, enough about Britney Spears. I wanted to review 21 Guns :D Why? Because it simply is an awesome (wow I use that word a lot) video. I love the set-up. Really cool. I do think the idea with the bullets are great. It fits this video perfectly. I love the kiss between Gloria (Lisa Stelly)  and Christian (Joshua Boswell). The parts where the band is playing are great, I love their enthusiasm ;) Espasially Tré. Thi hi. In the end where Christian and Gloria is just looking at each other is sooo sweet <3 And well, one might think that Christian is totally cute :P

What do you think about this video?
What do you think about Britney Speras? Love her? Hate her? Why?
What is your favorite Green Day song/video?
Let me know guys :)

XOXO Emily <3

1 kommentar:

  1. My best friend told me earlier that the link for Britney's video was the official LYRICS video. I didn't know that.Sorry if there have been any confusions. I thought it was the actual MUSIC video. I've corrected the mistake now, so everithing should be as I intended them to be.

    XOXO Emily <3

    SvarSlet