This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

torsdag den 31. maj 2012

Spread the word

It's official 'Spread the word of My Chemical Romance' day today. Fans all over the world has (on Facebook, Twitter, Tumlr ect) come to the agreement that today is the day we spread the word of the four guys that we love the most.

Therefor I'm giving you a bunch of pictures stating how much this band cares for all of us.

We don't do this to spread the music, because this MCR is so much more than just treir music. We do this to spread the love they give and that so many people need.






































After what happened yesterday this has really helped. That's what it's all about. When life seems not worth it, just know you are better than that.

And if you don't want to listen to what MCR has to say, then listen to what I have to say: Nothing, and I mean NOTHING is worth taking your life over. If someone is an ass to you, don't let it influence your life. Get over it and keep on living, because EVERYTHING you do is worth it. You have someone out there who loves to death and who couldn't live without you. Maybe you can't see that when life seems so dark, but believe me, it's true. DON'T harm yourself - psysicly or mentaly - it's not worth it.

XOXO Emily <3

1 kommentar:

  1. Okay, so... some of the pictures are a little hard to see. You can save them and then zoom in if that's necesary :)
    I think it's worth reading, especially if you need strenght to pull though. If you're going through a rough time. Or if you just can't get enough of My Chemical Romance (like me) ;P

    XOXO Emily <3

    SvarSlet