This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

mandag den 28. maj 2012

Eurovision Song Contest

...Or Melodi Grand Prix as we call it in Denmark. I missed the show this weekend, and no, I'm not gonna watch it later. I was at my drama teacher's 60th birthday party in a small town far, far away. Yup. And just to let you know, I've never seen so much alcohol in my entire life :o I didn't get drunk though, just danced all night to an awesome part band. They called me and my friend treir loyal dancers this evening because most of the time we were the only one's out on the dancefloor :P

I hear that Sweeden won. Is that correct. I'm not really a fan of the eurovision song contest, most of the songs are really shitty (sorry if I offend someone here, but that's my opinion). I also hear that Denmark got in on a 23rd place. Here I can't say I'm surprised. That song totally lacked something special. It was boring... And after hearing it like 1000 times on the radio, it's been kinda killed.

Even so, I'm following the drummer in Facebook, and after reading her updates and stuff, I think she seems like a really cool girl (yeah, I'm saying seems again - read my Alex Gaskarth post to see why).


So cangrats to the sweedish people.

What do you think about this show? Love it? Hate it? Watch it?

Maybe, do you watch it with your family just because it's a family tradition? I know a lot of my friends do that. Luckily I have a family who thinks it's as boring as I do.

XOXO Emily <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar