This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

mandag den 14. maj 2012

Cherri Bomb countdown: TOO MANY FACES

Tomorrow, ladies and gentlemen, is the release of This Is The End Of Control. I'm so excited to check it out :D I think the girls must be ecstatic by now.

Too Many Faces is one of the songs on the new album. I love the quire in this song. It's a bot different from the other songs I've posted, but it fits them well.

I must say that since this song is on the album, the bar is already sat high.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txUTenF1cJM


Wait this means tomorrow will be the last countdown update. That's a bit sad. I've loved this <3 Oh well, life goes on, and this won't be the last you've seen of Cherri Bomb on this blog. I can assure you that ;)

XOXO Emily <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar