This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

tirsdag den 15. maj 2012

Cherri Bomb countdown: SHAKE THE GROUND

Okay, I don't know if you can still call it a countdown, since it was today This Is The End Of Control was released. Oh my God. Today? I've been waiting for this day sooooo loooong. I'm deffinietly gonna look for the album next time I'm out shopping.

Have any of you seen The Avangers? Shake The Ground is on the soundtrack for that film. Just thought you should know.
It's a cool song, and I think it is pretty awesome that the girls have gotten it on that soundtrack. Hmm just proves how loved their songs are, right?
I believe The Avengers is gonna be a popular movie, so it is great that the word of  Cherri Bomb can be spread that way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtV4NIxVgzE&feature=youtu.be


I send you all some Cherri-Bomb-love :D

XOXO Emily <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar