This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

onsdag den 9. maj 2012

Cherri Bomb countdown: HERE TO ROCK

Here To Rock was at first my favorite Cherri Bomb song. And no wonder. It kicks ass! It's about how they are girls and in the rock-n'-roll industry. I get why they would feel a little left out. It is an industry FILLED with men. I mean there are not many all-female bands out there. Glad to see things are changing.

Cherri Bomb has been compared to The Runawas lots of times, and one would think that they got their name from the The Runaways song Cherry Bomb, but in interviews the girls say that they aren't trying to be the next The Runaways. Julia (lead singer and former of the band) has said that she just wanted to play rock music and found some girls with the same interest. And for their name: Cherri Bomb got their name from a book. Witch one I don't know, but I will try to find out.

Here is: Here To Rock. Enjoy <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hXLlOkc11s&feature=related

XOXO Emily <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar