This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

onsdag den 16. maj 2012

What to do next?

Okay I'm a bit lost when it comes to what I'm gonna post. I have something in mind, but it's a bit messy. I have some musicals i can review, some concerts, some interviews and I'm planning on doing a "Hall Of Fame" where I'm gonna talk about my favorite music artists. And of cause I have my music videos on Fridays :) I'm not forgetting those.

But if you have some ideas, or something you want me to talk about, leave a comment and tell me plaese :) I would love you forever (Oh God I'm starting to beg - I'm sorry, I will try not to be so whiny).


XOXO Emily <3


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar