This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

lørdag den 5. maj 2012

Cherri Bomb - THIS IS THE END OF CONTROL

>>Hailing from the blistering valley of Los Angeles and touted as Rock's New Generation is Cherri Bomb, a badass all girl rock band who has already shared the stage with such bands as Filter, the supergroup Camp Freddy and toured with the Smashing Pumpkins.

Managed by drummer Samantha Maloney (Hole, Motley Crue, Eagles Of Death Metal, Peaches) and signed to Hollywood Records, Cherri Bomb has been t...aking the LA music scene by storm, already being called one of the hottest up-and-coming bands in LA. Next stop, the UK and Europe where the girls will hit some of the biggest festivals in the world (Oxegen, Sonisphere, T In the Park, Reading and Leeds) sharing the same bill with some of their favorite bands: Foo Fighters, My Chemical Romance and The Strokes.<<
 
Yes, Cherri Bomb is one of my favorite bands and their first albut 'This Is The End Of Control' will be out May 15th. So sooooooon :D
In that occation I will do a little countdown, where I introduce you to some of their music (of cause I can't introduce you to them if you already know them, but let's just go with it plz).
 
Today May 5th I'm gonna give you the trailer for the album. Enjoy <3
 
 
The pre-order sale for the elbum is started.
 
XOXO Emily <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar