This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

lørdag den 12. maj 2012

THE GHOST OF YOU

I meant what I said when I told you last night I was alredy dead. I forgot it was Friday! I think it's because I had the day off. It was galla night at my school, so the seniors and the teachers had to prepare for the night, and the rest of us just got an extra day off. SWEET!

My Chemical Romance is my favorite band, and this song, The Ghost Of You, means a lot to me! It was this song that made me a fan. Ha, I spend one whole day listening to ALL (no kidding) of MCR's songs. And by the end of the day this song was the one that had the biggest impact on me. I seriously cried when I saw this video for the first time, and at that time I didn't know that Gerard (lead singer) and Mikey (bass) were brothers. It just makes it all a bit more sad, don't you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCUpvTMis-Y&ob=av2n


The theme is of cause Saving Private Ryan (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120815/). I havn't actually watched that movie yet, but it is on the top of my list of Must Watch Movies :D

Tell me what you think of this song please. I would love to hear other's comments. And also, what do you think of My Chemical Romance? Love them? Hate them? Ever been to one of their concerts?

XOXO Emily <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar