This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

søndag den 6. maj 2012

Cherri Bomb countdown: THE PRETENDER

This song is originally by Foo Fighters, but the girls from Cherri Bomb are really big fans of Foo Fighters. They say that a lot of their insperartion comes from this band, and Nia, the drummer, say that Dave Grohl is one of her biggest idols.
Now I've heard in an interview that they said their music is like Foo Fighters meets Garbage meets My Chemical Romance. And yeah, you can say that right?

So here is 'The Pretender' by Cherri Bomb. Enjoy <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB2ELkIzWQ0


At some point in the song, the part 'you refuse to hear', they zoom in on the drummer. I love her facial expresion. This is my favorite part of the video. You can just see how much the grils like to play.
I also love how energetic they all are :D

Oh and by the way, I'm sorry for all the spelling and grammer mistakes I've made. I will try to more carefull from now on.

XOXO Emily <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar