This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

onsdag den 9. maj 2012

Cherri Bomb countdown: MIRROR MIRROR

Sorry for not posting this yesterday. I was fuckin sick. I spend the four last hours of school in the bahroom-stall. Not a pretty sight. And well today I'm home. I hate being sick, but I think I'm okay tomorrow.

But since I'm not sleeping right now, I thought I would give you the update from yesterday, and then the update for today afterwords, okay? :D

Mirror Mirror was one of the first songs by Cherri Bomb I heard. The music is great in this track, love the guitars.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-Y1K6lWXus


>>I'll find a way to escape you. I'll find a way to embrace you<<
I don't know why, but I really, really like this phrase. Maybe it's because it's about overcomming something, and I, as well as everyone else, has something to overcome. Hmm maybe.

But enough psycological shity chit-chat. I can't think sraight today.

XOXO Emily <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar