This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

torsdag den 24. maj 2012

NIGHT OF THE HUNTER acoustic version

Earlier today I listened to Night Of The Hunter by 30 Secends To Mars the acoustic/unplugged version, and now it is stuck in my head. The studio version is, like the rest of the songs on the album, breathtaking. It is really one of my favorites songs, but the acoustic version -  I don't know - there's something about it. I can't quit explane what, but somethimes I like that version more then the studio version. But only sometimes. Like today. Right now I'd rather listen to the acoutsic version than the other, but maybe tomorrow it'll change.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h-jGQRfWkE


I just think there's something special about a song you can (sort of) strip down and let it speak for it self. Here 30STM has colored the song with a string-quartet and a chior, wich fits it perfectly if you ask me.

What do you say, do you like the studio version or the unplugged version better? And what do you think about 30 Second To Mars? Leave a comment please :)

XOXO Emily <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar