This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

torsdag den 17. maj 2012

Live session with Cherri Bomb!!!!!!

In 4 hours and and 30 minutes Cherri Bomb will do a live session on livestream. Watch it or I will haunt you in your sleep and kidnap your dog. Yes thats right. I do have the power to do that, you know.

http://new.livestream.com/livestreamsessions/cherribomb


The girls posted it on Facebook this morning, and I've been waiting all day to post it here. I was at a friend's house to help her with some homework. Yes, the one day I don't have to go to school, I use on homework that is not even mine. Oh well, I have the day off tomorrow too, and I'm going to another friend's house for a party :D Yaaay

What are you guys doing this weekend? Tell me. I want to know :)

XOXO Emily <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar