This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

lørdag den 5. maj 2012

Teens following a dream

So I just came across this webside. I was surfing on YouTube on some We The Kings interviews and found this group of teenagers, who has made an interview webside, where they interview famous bands and artists. I must say that I'm impressed. They've met some pretty big names like The Cancer Bats, We The Kings, Madina Lake, The Used, Leathermouth and many, many more.
Go check them out. This is a link to their webside:
http://www.thesoundfaction.com/index.html


XOXO Emily <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar