This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

onsdag den 9. maj 2012

Simpel Plan and string quartet

Right now I'm listening to a concert with Simple Plan playing with an orchestra! You know string quartet, cundoktor and that whole thing. I have one thing to say. I AM OVERWHELMED! It's just that good. I've never really been a fan of classic music, but if it's like this I love it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPoUJJlTy4M&feature=related

(a lovely picture of the lovely Jeff Stinco at said concert)
PLAYLIST:
Shut Up!
Addicted
Crazy
One
Astronaut
Summer Paradise
Your Love Is A Lie
What If
I'm Just A Kid
Welcome To My Life
Jet Lag (french)
I'd Do Anything
Perfect
This Song Saved My Life

Right now I'm at I'm Just A Kid, and seriously this song and Summer Paradise has been the best ones so far.

XOXO Emily <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar