This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

onsdag den 23. maj 2012

Hall Of Fame: ALEX GASKARTH

Alexander William Gaskarth (born December 14, 1987) is the lead singer and rythm guitarist of the pop punk band All Time Low.

I love listening to Alex talk. He can both be serious and fucking around. Really. If you watch interviews with him you will understand what I'm talking about. It's great how down to earth he seems (I say seems because I dont know him personally - unfortuniatly - and he seems like it). He always seems honest when he talks to interviewers, even when he talks about subjects that are not meant to be discused. For instance: Demi Lovato.

He's never gossiping nor is he talking trash.

I wanted him to be in my Hall Of Fame because he seems true and honest - to himself and to others - and that is something I respect people for.


What artists do you admire? Leave a comment :)

XOXO Emily <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar