This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

tirsdag den 8. maj 2012

MSI to freakin DENMARK

Last night I found out that Mindless Self Indeulgence is planning to come to Denmark. I have got to see them!!!!!! They will be comming on November the 5th, two days before my 18th birthday yaaaay (birthdaypresent maybe?), Well I hope to find someone, who wants to go see it with me.My favorite MSI Song is Bring The Pain, so of cause you will get a video with that song. It's from a live show in New Jersey, and the first half of the song it's just Jimmy rapping. It's awesome. Do I have to say more?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNcM11Bx7VM

XOXO Emily <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar