This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

søndag den 27. maj 2012

Kerrang!

Best magazine in the world! I love it. I love the articals, the pictures, the posters - everything about it <3

The only problem is that since it's a brittish magazine, you can't buy it many places in Denmark. But a few places actually sell them. Now, because of the transportation af the magazines, they cost so much. In the UK they cost about 2 pounds and in Denmark they cost about 60-80 DKK (danish valuta). That's like 6-8 pounds for one magazine :o

But because I just have to have the magazine I sometimes get my father to buy it for me <3



The point of this post is to tell you guys that I'll be doing a Kerrang review serie. YAY :D I will take one of my magazines and tell you about it.

What are your favorite magazine? Do you even read magazines? Do you read Kerrang like me? Please leave a comment :)

XOXO Emily <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar